The Stern’s Valentines Campaign was a viral application built entirely in jQuery and hosted on the website. It was accessible to desktop, tablet and mobi users and enjoyed more than 21 000 catalogue views!
• Incentivizing user interaction by means of a clean cut, interactive campaign
• Increasing the Sterns database whilst complying to the POPI standards and regulations
• Driving sales by means of a digital catalogue
The following channels drove traffic to the catalogue:
• Website banners (homepage)
• What’s New product updates
• Facebook (posts)
• Facebook PPC
• Viral competition
The user journey was as follows:
• User will get driven to the campaign via the homepage banner/emailer/Facebook post
• User access the campaign via a landing page and will click submit to access the photo upload tool
• User will upload a single photo and select the frame they would like to use; the Sterns logo will be included.
• The aim is to share their image with friends via email, Facebook, Pintrest for extra entries
• A referral is sent to the referred friend and pulls dynamic information such as the users name and their image when sending it on to a friend.